Friday, October 24, 2008

What is you husbands name? Chad D Walker ( it is just D )
How long have you been married? 5 years
How long did you date? 1 year before we got hitched
How old is he? 27
Who eats sweets? both, but prob me more. i love ice cream

Who said I love you first? he did ( in a text message!!!)

Who is taller? he is

Who can sing best? me of course

Who is smarter? i would say me but that is up for debate
Who does laundry? me and only me
Who pays bills? i do
Whos sleeps on the right side? chad
Who mows the lawn? chad
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives? he does and he drives like a grandpa
Who is first to admit they are wrong? me, but we are both stubborn so it takes a while
Who kissed who first? he kissed me first ( i was his first and last kiss!!! awwww)
Who asked who out first? he did
Who wears the pants? i do hehehe

i tag kristen, crystal, mccall, marcie


No comments: