Monday, October 20, 2008

they grow so fast....

I took Brayden to the doctor on Friday and he weighs 18.2 pounds!! He is growing so fast and i love every minute of it, he can even roll both ways now and sits up. ( he still falls to the side but he can hold it for a few minutes!!) He got his shots and we rudely awakened him to give them to him. He was a champ though and cried for just a minute. Granted i took my mother in law with me because i am a wuss, so she held him while he got the shots and cried. He got a little fever the next day, but nothing to bad!! Our little family is doing great and we love being parents!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Brayden is so cute! I want to just squeeze him.

Sallee Family said...

I tagged you! Look at my blog to see how to respond.
jocelyn

Crystal said...

He is a Chunk! I love it! He weighs more that Bella! Shocker, really. :)

Stephanie said...

Hey Guys! Its Stephanie long time no see! how fun to find another friend that blogs!

Oh my goodness, look at how much he has grown! He is a tank and he is super cute!!!!