Tuesday, October 7, 2008











Isn't he just adorable!! Update... he weighs 16 pounds! he has his two bottom teeth and is getting tons of hair! he does cute things everyday and i cant get enough of him. He had a bad cold a few weeks ago so we had some rought nights.. but he is a lot better and no ear infections!!! ( the walker kids are known for those) He is rolling and can almost sit up by himself for a whole minute! (that make me proud). I have just been working and love being at home with him most of the time. I have got a few projects around the house done, like painting my bathroom, hanging a few shelf, and getting my food storage organized, getting these little things done makes me really happy!









MY BIRTHDAY!!! (25) We celbrated my birthday with Chads family and they gave me really great stuff!!!








CUTE COUSINS!! Brayden, Addisyn, Matthew













Bath Time!!



2 comments:

Dane & McCall said...

Awwww my baby is soooo stinking cute!!!!!!!!! You died your hair! It looks hot. I dies mine, but it looks horrible. I did it black cause my girls and i were bored...never again. haha. loves.

Kris said...

Oh my gosh Braden is so cute!! I want to squeeze him. I need to come and see your bathroom. Oh and come pick out some flowers for your hair that you wanted for your Birthday!:) and sorry I am such a birthday flake.