Sunday, August 30, 2009

PUPPY TALES

Meet the newest addition to our family, Cash Walker. He weighs in at a whopping 6 lbs now, black fur, the markings of a rotwieler ( i cant spell ) and chews on EVERYTHING!! He is so much fun but I forgot what I was getting myself into when we got him. He had a accident ( or two as you can tell) but is getting a lot better. Him and I dont get along well so he is now solely Chads dog. He doesnt like me for some reason and runs from me when called and bites me, and no he has not bit the baby yet and never will or he is for sale. Molly is loving him although she was really unsure for the first week but now they are two peas in a pod. We are going to have to tie him up in the back yard since he spreads havoc in the neighbors yards, so sad for him. We love him though and wouldnt really ever sell him I guess, ( I would chad wont). A little back round on how we got the dog... my mother in laws dog had puppies one day and he was the last one born about 8 hrs after the last one, he was to cute to pass up and I ( yes I ) begged to bring him home so here he is!


















3 comments:

Nate Family said...

Cash is so funny! I guess I might not think so if it were my shoes he was chewing:) Looks like he is definitely part of the fam!

Brock and Stef said...

Oh he is cute!!!

Stephanie said...

What a cute puppy! Wow, look how big your son has gotten! He is So handsome!!! I bet he is having a blast with 2 puppies! Lucky boy.