Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year.

When and what it will be is a surprise.

There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in.

Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

I may not have your home address, so please tell me your e-mail so I can GET your home address! :)

This should be fun!


ok so i will cave to peer pressure and will continue this chain of strange events.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should do it too....So I want a hand made gift....

Deanna said...

Me too!!! And I already posted it so you have too....

Deanna said...

plus you can't get a gift from me if you don't give it to someone else...how the game rolls...

Anonymous said...

Sweet I am a winner!!!

Kris said...

Hi. I am leaving a comment. I am the third person right? It better be a good surprise. ;) Like taking my dog for a weekend for me. he he ha ha. Oh and yes I will post this on my blog, but then I am going to have to come up with a hand made gift. Can it be cookies? They are handmade. J/K I will think of something good.

Danelle said...

you are the second actually deanna doesnt count she started it!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting......

Nate Family said...

Hey! Just discovered a bunch of neighbor blogs, fun!

Anonymous said...

Rolex watches

Zenith watches

Longines watches

Oris watches

Panerai watches

Rado watches

Vacheron Constantin watches

Patek Philippe watches

replica watches