Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here is out wonderful christmas! I think Brayden was really tired of getting his picture taken cause he looks kind of put out in this one, but he sure is cute!



I DID IT!!! I MADE MY FIRST TURKEY, ISNT IT PRETTY!!!








Brayden was really excited with the wrapping paper, but hey what can we expect!?

Chad got a couple good things, such as this wonderful Shopvac.











































































































8 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pics! I love the new background too! Lovely!

Stephanie said...

Look at your beautiful turkey! Way to go!!!

looks like you all had an awesome Christmas!

Kris said...

Braden is getting so big!! I need to come see him. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Dane & McCall said...

awww how cute!! There are some i can't blow up like the one with dad and the baby with the morraca (however you spell that) and the one with him and I please send me those via email! I just want to squeeze him!

Amy Anderson said...

Cute pictures! Way to go on the turkey!

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! We had fun on Saturday...we'll have to do it again soon!

Unknown said...

OK...Wow do I feel like a space case! I completely missed your whole invite...my mom had her birthday that weekend and we were with the family the whole time...I am SOOOOO bummed I missed it...are you guys getting together again? And hey...your little boy is GORGEOUS!!!

Dallin & Ashley said...

wow Danelle i'm pretty proud of you for doing your own turkey, very impressive :) and Brayden is adorable! I bet it was so fun to watch him with presents, I miss you guys