Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!

Can I just say it was AWESOME!!! I thought I would be disappointed because of all the hype, but it far exceeded my expectations!!! The only thing that stinks is I had to be to work at 6:30 and Brayden woke up at 4 - can you say exhaustion! At least I have my favorite co-worker here, Amy, to proof read this ;-) The movie was so worth it though, and Edward and Bella were fantastic. The greatest bonus was we crashed the Avon private showing and they had a raffle before the show started. I won the cutest umbrella! Yay! Look for me next time it rains- I'll be singin in the rain! ;-)

4 comments:

The Oborn Family said...

Agreed. Glad you loved the movie. We will have a cousins night and watch it over and over once it comes out on dvd. How are you??? Hope we are getting together soon for the holidays with the fam!!

Anonymous said...

Well I thought it was no bueno!!!! Too cheesy and unreal!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow Danelle...I can't believe you found me!!! You're little baby is adorable...and you are still just as funny as ever...and so cute! You still get together with Meris and Ali...gosh I miss you guys! Ever time I see a little green car I look to see if it's you or your hubby! Do ya'll want to get together sometime???

...and I LOVED twilight too...never read the books...want to...but LOVED the movie!

Miche

Does alie or meris have a blog???

Dallin & Ashley said...

Haha, that's hilarious...Avon...