Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 tv shows I love to watch
1. Greys
2. ER
3. Law and Order SVU
4. King of Queens
5. The Office
6. Private Practice
7. Gossip Girl
8. Family Guy

Favorite 8 restaurants
1. Chilis
2. Olive Garden
3. Bajio
4. Joe Banditos
5. Lucky 5
6. Wendys
7. Mimis Cafe
8. Los Hermanos

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Dropped off Brayden
3. Picked up Brayden
4. Vaccumed
5. Took out the garbage
6. Put halloween stuff away
7. Went to joe banditos
8. Put Brayden to bed

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Thankgiving
2. Flying home with Brayden
3. Weekends
4. Brayden to sleep through the night again
5. Christmas
6. Snow
7. Making Christmas Candy
8. Seeing my family for the holidays

8 things on my wish list
1. My parents lived closer
2. one day there should be FREE formula
3. To sleep in
4. A million dollars
5. House paid off
6. a good economy
7. Gas prices to stay this low
8. Brayden to grow up in a good world
i tag no one

No comments: